You have no items in your shopping cart.
At Amarley, we can ensure the best quality in terms of customer services and the items of jewellery that we are selling. We offer a FREE 365-Day WARRANTY pertaining to manufacturing defects for our whole range of fine-set jewellery. The warranty becomes void if the product has been subjected to misuse or has been altered by anyone other than an authorised Amarley representative or personnel.
Our dedicated Quality Assurance Team inspects every item before shipment to ensure that you receive a high quality piece. On the off-chance that your item has a defect, however small, please contact us and get in touch with a customer service representative at [email protected], and we'd be happy to assist you in getting your item repaired or replaced. Please include your order number and contact information in your emails to us otherwise the request or complaint will not be entertained.
1. Amarley reserves the right to render the warranty void on any item that shows signs of modification, abuse, or damage beyond "normal wear” as deemed by our jewellers.
2. Amarley will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
3. If the size and style required to be exchanged, customer will be responsible for the back and forth shipping fee.
4. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping fee if exceed 48 hours from receving your order.
5. When returning or exchanging items, customers must contact one of our representatives for the return shipping address.
6. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
For any questions, please email us at [email protected].